The New World Order
by Paul Smith
Like cascading dominoes, the intentional departure from believing the Bible is inerrant has plunged the church of the 21st century down the treacherous slippery slope of accommodation and compromise.
• Are there clear historical markers that identify this dreadful
• Why have so many evangelicals identified themselves as “new” evangelicals?
• Who was the existentialist person absorbed in mysticism that humanistically masterminded the Purpose Driven Church and PEACE Plan?
• What is the relationship between Fuller Seminary, the Purpose Driven Church, and the Emergent Church Movement?
• How is the Emergent Church push for globalization harmonizing with the new world order in these prophetic last days?
• Can the Calvary Chapel Movement, independent churches and denominations learn any lessons from others’ errors and mistakes?
Addressing these questions with riveting case studies coupled with staggering and sobering documentation, the author unfolds the shocking progression of ideas that were birthed in a nest of aberrant church beliefs.
"The facts of North American evangelical slippage that are faithfully if impetuously tracked here need to be widely known and frankly faced." - James I. Packer
Click here to see a Sample of this book
Available as an eBook - Click Here